Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lahood Decides Against Bradley

Congressman Ray LaHood has taken himself out of the running for President of Bradley University; or so he says. Actually, it has been reported from reliable sources for the past several weeks that LaHood would not be a finalist; which leaves one to believe that LaHood was told this and his announcement is nothing more than a face saving statement.

Congressman LaHood might be a Republican, and if I was faced between voting for him or a Democrat I would probably cast my vote his way all the while holding my nose.

LaHood has a long history of making comments that are anti-Israel and some have even bordered on being anti-Semetic; depending of course on who you talk to. I do not believe that he is an anti-Semite, but I do believe that the Congressman has a huge amount of animosity that he directs toward Israel.

I was sort of hoping he got the job, we already have enough enemies of Israel in Washington.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only hate Ray Lahood because he is willing to challenge the zionist state of isreal.

Anonymous said...

lahood has been a disgrace since he first took office wish he'd quit or lose an election.

Anonymous said...

Congressman LaHood certainly leaves a lot to be desired, and his animosity towards Israel bothers me; but if between him and a Democrat, I'd take LaHood.

Anonymous said...

LaHood is a onesided opinionated politician who claims he's Palestinian, although I have my doubts.