Thursday, May 22, 2008

Durbin staff blows it again

After receiving the inept email from Durbins office, I decided to call his Springfield office and express my disappointment that they responded to my letter without so much as reading it.

I was directed to call Washington, since they are the ones that respond to all legislative questions. Ok, no problem; I look up the number and call Washington.

After explaining the issue in great detail, the staffer (who for now shall remain nameless) had the audacity to actually say this and I quote "Sir, maybe next time you should word your subject line better". Excuse me!?

I responsed with "Excuse me? I should do what?" He repeated it again......I was absolutely in shock.....my response was "So this is my fault? It is my fault that your office failed to even read the message, you just ASSUMED from the subject line that you knew what I was talking about? How about the next time YOU ACTUALLY READ THE LETTER!!!!!"

All I got was they are busy and do not have time to argue about this matter.

Too busy to read my letter and believes I should be more careful in how I word the subject line......I have a suggestion for Mr. Durbin - HIRE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE CONSTITUENCY.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny LOL

Anonymous said...

This ineptness suprises you? You must be kidding right? Durbin is one of the most prolific morons on Capitol Hill.

Anonymous said...

You are asking for the impossible, Durbin does not care what you think or what you want; he is only interested in serving his own needs for power.