Sunday, May 18, 2008

Obama - running on what?

Barack Obama's entire campaign has been about change. Every stop its preached as though it is a sermon. It is included in ever press release. Talking points ensure that "change" is used anytime the name Obama is used.

What we do not hear is what that change is. What exactly is he going to change? What was his record in the Illinois Senate? I do not hear him talking about what he has done since he was elected as U.S. Senator and is that because he has no record to run on?

Barack Obama for all his talk about change, is the least qualified candidat; George Ryan, a convicted criminal that got his just desserts, is far more qualified than Barack will ever be. If I had a choice (and I almost do not) between Barack and Hillary, I would vote for Hillary with no reservation, which is not to say that I am endorsing her, I personally believe that between the two, she poses the least danger to this country.

Then again, I am still a Fred Thompson fan....

No comments: