Thursday, July 27, 2006

Its time to fire CWLP Exec's

It is time now to fire the CWLP executives for their behind the closed door agreement with the Sierra Club without consulting the Springfield City Council or notifying the public.

Not to mention that the Illinois Attorney General should investigate them for violating the open meeting law.

I do not care how much cancelling the agreement will cost me, I refuse to be held hostage by this terrorist group.

I am putting all Alderman on notice, if you vote for this agreement I will personally donate the maximum allowed under law to any candidate that opposes you at your next reelection. In addition, I will personally volunteer for each of those campaigns to see you defeated.

Judy, you are tops on my list you hear me?

Now, whose bluff are you willing to call? Sierra Clubs or mine?

No comments: