Thursday, July 27, 2006

Would someone shut her up!

I am absolutely sick to death of listening to that left wing, moronic split tail Cindy Sheehan run off at her lips.

Turns out the whore of anti-protestors could not buy land in Crawford on her own (BECAUSE NOBODY THERE WANTS HER SORRY ASS AROUND) so what does the whore do? She sends in someone else to do her dirty work.

I have no problem with war protestors as long as they do it in a fair manner, what I do not appreciate is her lack of civility and if someone bitch slapped her into the next century I would be willing to contribute funds to their defense.

Now, before someone claims I am inciting violence against this stupid bitch, let me make it clear that I do not advocate anyone causing her any personal or bodily harm.

That does not mean that I cannot relish in the thought that shutting her up once and for all would do us all a world of good.

Does she really think she is the only one who has lost someone? Her own son wanted to serve, he made it clear that he truly believed in the Iraqi mission so what place is it of hers to question that?

She does her own son more disgrace with her actions, and have you noticed that the media does not give a single line to his father? Who by the way has supported his son and his decision to return to Iraq.

So I say, "Would someone please shut this whore up?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If someone shuts her up she'll be replaced with another left wing nut