Friday, August 04, 2006

Ramblings

Spent a good portion of the day on the phone catching up with one of my sisters (K.S.), we were actually on the phone for close to two hours. Of course she is now blaming me that I held her up from getting her yard work done but truth be told she hates yard work as much as I do laundry! It was a good conversation and as much as I hate admitting anything to her, I rather enjoyed the conversation :)

After that I talked to a friend of mine in Az. As usual the conversation turned to politics and primarily about the mideast crisis and each of us thought about it. He agrees with me that Israel must be allowed to use whatever means are necessary to protect itself.

Nothing much happening in SPD today so I will spare you the boring details. Although our neighborhood is trying to raise some money to add some playground equipment for the children so if you want to donate say a grand or two or ten we will be happy to unload it from you :)

Anyway, I am now in Peoria for the weekend to see Dawn and take some pictures of some of the finest civil war soldiers Peoria has ever seen. I do not care if we agree on anything, or even if we get along; if you served this country then I sincerely and humbly tip my hat to you and thank you for your courage and contribution to ensuring the rest of us were and are kept safe. Thank You!

We will be heading out to din din in a bit so I am going to get off this drama machine and pay some attention to her and the dogs.

No comments: