Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chicago Tribune has lost all credibility

The Chicago Tribune in their efforts to make money has sold their soul, in their greed they have given up the pursuit of the truth, and in their desire to be first they have lost all credibility.

Tonight they were running an advertisement offering a limited edition Obama picture, what got me about was the following quote:

"Barack Obama has inspired millions of Americans with his authentic message of change, hope and equality..."

Authentic message of change, hope and equality....I literally was left sitting there with my mouth open and no words, which does not happen often, as a matter of fact, I cannot remember the last time it happened.

The message of Obama is simple, if you have it I am going to take it. His message was anything but authentic and with that ad, the Tribune has made it clear that they are no longer about the truth, its all about the money.

I wonder if they will be asking for a piece of the bailout as well?

No comments: