Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mike Wallace shows his true colors

Mike Wallace apparently has become smitten with the Iranian President. Mr. Wallace recently completed an interview with the terrorist (why do old out of date reporters feel the necessity to interview these killers?) Ahmadinejad.

"You'll find him an interesting man," the 88-year-old Wallace said. "I expected more of a firebrand. I don't think he has the slightest doubt about how he feels ... about the American administration and the Zionist state. He comes across as more rational than I had expected."

Interesting? Sorry Wally, I find him nothing more than a killer and murderer whose hell bent on destroying Israel, interesting? No, I find this maggot deplorable, and unfortunately I now am finding myself labeling you the same way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you cut to the quick fast eh?

Found your blog on backyardconservative, was suprised to find a Jewish guy with the right leanings I found on your site.

Keep it up man, you are a tribute to your faith!