Monday, August 07, 2006

Sheehan - "I'm a Texan Too"

If buying land in a state makes you a native then I must be a native of Colorado, Georgia, Missouri, California, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Florida, South Carolina, Mississippi, etc. Because at one time or another myself and / or my ex spouse have owned property in all of those states.

I really would like to see Cindy Sheehan waltz her tail down through downtown Midland and with a bull horn call herself a Texan and see how long it takes those residents to show her what the true meaning of being a Texan really is!

My last comments on Sheehan were a bit harsh, and I will admit that I really took her to task; I have no issue with her grief or that she is upset over the loss of her son. However, she has taken this to new heights and extremes. When someone starts taking up sides with the likes of Venzuelan president, Hugo Chávez, I start taking issue with them.

I grieve over the soldiers who have given their all in Iraq to our country, and I most certainly grieve for their families; Cindy Sheehan though is one I have a tough time feeling sorry for. Tell ya what, I will feel sorry for her ex-husband and will await the day that Ms. Sheehan is permanently out of th news.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy Sheehan is a TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT!

D.W. said...

Any patriot that stands shoulder to shoulder with men like Hugo Chávez is no longer a patriot, they are a traitor.

Common Sense Dude said...

Casey Sheehan is the real PATRIOT, not his mother Cindy. Cindy Sheehan has dishonored her own family as her son believed strongly in what he was doing for his country.

Anymore, it seems she's protesting just to get attention, not to protest the war or in some crazy way, honor her son. Remember when she was arrested last year and the cops had to pick her up to haul her off; she was smiling and laughing all the way. Face it, she just wants her picture taken. And protesting this war is the means for her to do it.

I can understand that many Americans do not believe we should be in Iraq. But Ms. Sheehan goes on stating that Pres Bush killed her son; like that was the entire reason to go to Iraq. It was a diablolical sceme to have him done in.

I too look forward to the day we don't have to hear about her. I will respect war protesters and their freedom of speech. But let's have a little objectivity and seriousness, something Ms. Sheehan has not exhibited.

Anonymous said...

I hope someone finally sticks something in her mouth that keeps it busy for a while.

This wench has disgraced the memory of her son with her actions. she is the reason us vets (Vietnam) hate protesters.